A while back, which I found only just, there was a Guild Wars 2 player that wrote an article on Forbes about getting the urge to eat the food she was crafting in Guild Wars 2 for real.
And so she went experiencing in the kitchen herself after playing the game. She came up with four working recipes with tasty food that you can also do in your own kitchen… and you don’t need a skill of 400 to be able to prepare it!
I will write one that sounded nice to me right here.. the rest you can check out on her original article.
CHOCOLATE BANANAS (serves 4)
– 4 ripe bananas
– 24 ounces of your favorite chocolate
– 1 small bar/block of chocolate (for grating)
– Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
– Peel a ripe (not overripe) banana and dip half of it in the pot of melted chocolate. Remove.
– Sprinkle grated chocolate curls onto the melted chocolate.
– Place banana on parchment paper. Repeat.
– Place bananas in the freezer until frozen, about two hours.
The chocolate banana’s ingame: http://www.gw2db.com/items/59587-chocolate-banana-s
You can read more recipes here
Bon Apetit! Game on!